Upcoming Pro-life Events
• National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children – Saturday, September 8 from noon to 1:00 pm at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Winona, with the Most Rev. Bishop John M. Quinn presiding. In its sixth year, this is an opportunity to visit the one of 51 locations across the country where memorials for babies lost to abortion have been placed. Contact Annie Casselman at (815) 501-8503, email@example.com for questions, or see www.abortionmemorials.com for a location near you.
• Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life (MCCL) Fall Tour meeting on Wednesday, September 12 from 7:00pm to 8:00 pm at the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart at 360 Main Street in Holy Family Hall. These meetings educate pro-life citizens about current trends and issues, legislation, elections, and more. For information, see www.mccl.org or call (612) 825-6831. Everyone is invited.
• 40 Days for Life – Sept. 26 through Nov. 4: Prayer, fasting, and community outreach with educational materials. Babies saved – 14, 643 (documented) since 2007!
See www.40daysforlife.com for information and a location near you.
• The Pro-Life Novena for Unborn Babies takes place September 29 – October 7. You are invited to offer a daily rosary for the protection of preborn babies in the womb. For information, see www.SaintMichaelTheArchangelOrganization.org.
• Respect Life Sunday – Oct. 7: Day of prayer for respect for all life from its earliest beginning to natural death. Plus, October is Respect Life Month. Children are our greatest resource! What can you do to promote respect for Life?
• National Life Chain – Oct. 7, 2:00 to 3:15 pm. Come join us for an hour of prayer to end abortion and to witness to the over 60 million pre-born babies lost to abortion. In Winona, meet at the corner of Broadway & Huff Streets. Signs are provided. Bring your family and friends. Contact Kathy Foerster at (507) 313-6880 for questions. Other cities: see www.lifechain.net for a location near you.
• Monthly, on the 1st Saturday: Holy Hour of Prayer for Life, Marriage & Religious Liberty, from 8:30 am to 9:30 am at the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, Winona, (preceded by 8:00 am Mass for Life & Marriage).
Cathedral of the Sacred Heart For info: Kathy Foerster
Hearts for Life (507) 313-6880 or firstname.lastname@example.org